Sunday, September 27, 2009

Now Edward Przydzial is making up more lies on his blog

The fact that this guy is still harping on this whole Sister Morphine thing tells you something about his mental stability. Now he's saying on his blog that I am harassing him, HA! That is funny. I have all the documentation and more threatening recordings that will prove that idea wrong. In fact, I have gotten messages from other people that have recordings of this guy harassing them too! He doesn't have one thing with me harassing him in anyway shape or form, except for maybe the stuff made up in his mind.

He use to call with his phone number showing in the caller ID, now he's calling with a blocked number. He's still calling after A YEAR AND A HALF!!! And even after we changed the name, and took any links off we had control over. If there are any links left online it's because he have ZERO control over it. You get that Edward???? We have ZERO control over any links that are out there.

It's funny because I did a search on Myspace for Sister Morphine, and there's a whole new crop of bands using that name. That otta keep him busy for awhile... there's a lot of people out there for him to harass.

Have a nice day :) We all love you, and it's been fun.

1 comment:

  1. my blog is all truth. yours is a harassment tool. phone records will show what you're doing so instead of posting these fake accusations on your blog you should be talking to the police, why are you not reporting this if you claim i'm harassing you? because YOU are are harassing me with this blog and rocknrev.com... i'm still waiting for police to arrest me because your phone bill shows you're calling my number. rotflmao... post my posts coward but we know none of these comments will be allowed... that's ok. have fun.

    ReplyDelete